Incoming staff mobility
STAFF MOBILITY FOR TEACHING:
- Allows teaching staff from partner HEI to teach at PAR
- Eligible organisation: one which we have signed an Inter-institutional agreement with (please check with you home Erasmus+ Coordinator)
- Can be in the area of Business Administration
- Minimum of 8 hours teaching must be respected
- An average duration for teaching mobility is 5 days (excluding travel)
STAFF MOBILITY FOR TRAINING:
- Allows teaching and non-teaching staff from foreign HEI to undertake job shadowing activities or attend training programmes (excluding conferences) at PAR
- Eligible organisation: any HEI awarded with an Erasmus Charter for Higher Education
- Eligible programme countries: EU countries + North Macedonia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Turkey, Serbia
- An average duration for training mobility is 5 days (excluding travel)
The application form, the information sheet and the Mobility Agreement for training / teaching purposes can be found in the “Documents” section.
For more information on student and staff mobility, contact our Office for International Cooperation at: firstname.lastname@example.org.