Mobility for teaching purposes
- It enables teaching staff of partner higher education institutions to teach at PAR
- Eligible organization: the one with which we signed the inter-institutional agreement (please check with your Erasmus+ coordinator)
- It can be from the field of Business Management
- It is necessary to hold at least 8 hours of classes
- The average duration of mobility for teaching is 5 days (not counting the days spent on the road)
Mobility for training purposes
- Enables teaching and non-teaching staff of foreign higher education institutions to receive professional training or participate in project weeks (except for conferences) at PAR
- Eligible organization: any higher education institution that has an Erasmus+ charter for higher education
- Eligible countries: EU countries + North Macedonia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Turkey, Serbia
- The average duration of training mobility is 5 days (not counting the days spent on the road)
The application form, list of courses, information sheet and other important documents can be found in the “Documents” section.
We kindly ask you to keep in mind that the course is taught only if a sufficient number of students register for it. Otherwise, the course can be offered in the form of individual consultations.
For more information on the mobility of students and staff, contact our Office for International Cooperation at: email@example.com