UNDERGRADUATE PROFESSIONAL STUDY
- 3 years
- 6 semesters
- 180 ECTS points
- Upon completion of the studies, the title of Bachelor of Economics (bacc. oec.) is obtained.
Why study at PAR
UNDEGRADUATE PROFESSIONAL STUDY
- Working in small groups
- Mentorship approach and consultative teaching
- Availability of professors and staff
- Flexibility towards employees and athletes
- Gaining work experience before entering the labor market
- Acquiring skills and knowledge that are in demand in the real sector
- Acquisition of professional knowledge, social and leadership competences
- Training for independent performance of work in companies and taking over responsible functions
- Professional practice
The undergraduate professional study Business Management emphasizes the acquisition of economic and managerial competencies, as well as the application of knowledge from business management in modern market conditions.
Students develop initiative and entrepreneurship when developing new business ideas by implementing knowledge from finance, marketing, communications, accounting, logistics, and application of information and communication technologies in business.
By recognizing and creating new business challenges of digital transformation, students improve their knowledge and skills in the field of organization and management of business processes, as well as leadership.
- After finishing high school – passing the state exam (lower level) for people under 24 years of age
- Transfer from another faculty – printout of grades and completed courses
- Employees – proof of completed high school education
- Athletes – certificate of categorization of athletes
Documentation required for enrollment:
- Copy of both sides of the ID card with a clearly visible photo of the student,
- Certificates of high school education (original or notarized copy)
- Candidates who completed high school outside of Croatia need to enclose a Decision of the Ministry of Science and Education on the recognition of foreign educational qualifications
- Birth certificate (original or notarized copy)
- Certificate of nationality (original or notarized copy)
- Two photos of 4×6 cm size
Filling out the enrollment form and signing the education contract
After submitting the documentation, fill out the Enrollment Form that you’ll receive (and fill out) in the Study Record office, and by signing the Education Agreement, you become a student of PAR University College.
Within a week after enrollment, it is necessary to pay the enrollment fee in the amount of HRK 2,000.00 / €265.45 (paid during the first enrollment) and the first installment of the tuition fee (if the tuition fee is paid in installments) or the entire amount of the tuition fee (if the tuition fee is a one-time payment). The enrollment fee for the first academic year is HRK 2,000.00 / €265.45, and the enrollment fee for higher years of study is HRK 1,000.00 / €132.72.
Fixed conversion rate: €1 = HRK 7.53450.
Tuition and enrollment fees are paid to one of the following transaction accounts of PAR University College:
Teaching and list of courses
Classes are held exclusively in the afternoon hours.
The part-time study is organized in such a way that students are provided with out-of-schedule deadlines for taking exams and individual consultations with mentors, and teaching materials are available on the website via the Moodle system.
(SIU 1) Apply basic economic knowledge:
- Connect basic microeconomic and macroeconomic principles when interpreting economic models.
- Explain modern mathematical and statistical methods for empirical testing of theoretical economic models.
- Create professional papers with respect for ethical principles.
- Correctly apply acquired theoretical knowledge in everyday business practice.
(SIU 2) Organize and monitor processes in business management:
- Interpret legal acts and current legislation in modern business.
- Create business analyses of a lower degree of complexity based on financial statements.
- Apply knowledge from business logistics for business operations in modern market conditions.
- Interpret financial operations through the analysis of financial statements and indicators in business management.
- Apply knowledge in the field of organization and management of business processes and leadership.
- Use modern techniques of foreign trade operations.
- Identify the needs and supply of human resources for the achievement of organizational goals.
(SIU 3) Communicate business-wise in domestic and international environments:
- Demonstrate appropriate patterns of business culture and ethical behavior.
- Communicate orally and/or in writing, using professional terminology in business management.
- Use a business foreign language in oral and written communication.
- Develop intercultural awareness of doing business in an international environment.
- Recognize the importance of a healthy lifestyle and physical activity for professional development.
(SIU 4) Create marketing plans and business projects:
- Participate in the development of the marketing mix and all elements of market research when placing a new product and/or service.
- Develop initiative and entrepreneurship when developing new business ideas.
- Prepare a business plan with all associated elements for a small and/or medium-sized enterprise.
- Create a project application for funds and/or programs of the European Union.
- Identify opportunities for doing business in the EU and financing projects from EU funds and programs.
(SIU 5) Develop business ideas with the application of modern digital and information and communication technology:
- Recognize new business opportunities based on strengthening and raising awareness of the application of sustainable development in business.
- Apply information-communication technologies and software solutions in business management.
- Provide systematic, high-quality education in the field of business management;
- Provide a study program aligned with the Bologna Process that will enable students to acquire specific management competencies for working in a modern business environment;
- Enable the development of one’s own understanding of economic principles in the profession;
- Enable the development of critical thinking, creativity and entrepreneurial thinking;
- Facilitate the development of teamwork skills and professional and ethical responsibility in the profession;
- Encourage research work and the acquisition of international experience necessary for working in a modern business environment.
Stručni prijediplomski studij Poslovno upravljanje daje naglasak na stjecanje ekonomskih i menadžerskih kompetencija kao i primjenu znanja iz poslovnog upravljanja u suvremenim tržišnim uvjetima.
Ispuni obrazac i naš tim će te kontaktirati.