PAR University of Applied Sciences (Rijeka, Croatia) is looking for a junior researcher interested in educational topics, with a particular emphasis on dual education.
This year PAR UAS has become a member of the EU4Dual consortium. The consortium’s mission is to use transnational dual education, a model involving close collaboration between students, academics and business stakeholders, to help Europe address significant societal challenges.
The consortium strives to become the top-quality global reference for dual education. It is planned to form the largest integrated dual-education institution in the world – a multi-campus, multi-disciplinary institution committed to close integration between academia, industry and regions.
As a part of this prominent consortium, we want to bring to our team a perspective and highly motivated researcher and project manager who will work with our national team and closely collaborate with the international EU4Dual consortium. Furthermore, the chosen candidate will be involved in teaching at the PAR UAS for 15-20% of their working time.
Mandatory qualifications and competencies
- R1 – Junior researcher/ early career researcher
- Master’s degree in the economy, educational sciences, pedagogy, sociology, psychology or other relevant social sciences discipline or the interdisciplinary field
- Skilled in research methodology – quantitative and qualitative
- SPSS user
- B2/C1 level of English (IELTS or Toefl test)
- 3 years full-time position with possible extension
- Yearly defined amount for professional development programs and conference participation
- In-house training
- Office with all necessary equipment
- If the person is not from Rijeka or Croatia, possibility to stay in the institutional apartment while finding accommodation (1-month max)
Candidates interested in applying for the position should send their documents online to email@example.com by May 1th, 2023.
The subject of your application email should be EU4Dual Application.
- CV in Europass format (no more than 4 pages)
- Motivational letter (no more than 1 page)
- Master’s diploma copy
- Two letters of recommendation